- Recipes must be original.
- Southwind Farms label must be included in either the plated food photo or the video to validate the use of only Southwind Farms product.
- Must be a special occasion-themed recipe featuring an appetizer, salad, side, entrée or dessert.
- Recipe should serve twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) people.
Recipes must include:
- Only include Southwind Farms brand fingerling potatoes.
Need help getting Southwind Farms fingerling potatoes? Click here or call our Marketing Coordinator, Sherise Jones at 208-741-2381.
- Cooking and prep time.
- Recipe ingredients and instructions.
- A recipe title.
- Photo of the completed recipe.
- Photo of the food service professional/chef.
Amateur photos and videos are acceptable. Additionally, preparation of the recipe in the video component of the Submission is NOT required.
For a full list of Rules & Regulations, click here or download a pdf.